Min. 4 people
From March to November, on request
Age limit minimum
6 years old
Family climb on Lake Garda
Climbing in Arco for the whole family with mountain guide
The vertical world has a lot to teach both to adults and children. The children will be motivated with games and will learn while having fun, whereas the adults will get to know the equipment and the right attitude to climb in total safety.
On the same crag there are paths of different levels, suitable both for adults and children. We will climb top rope, that is with the rope from above, to take the first steps on the rock and to start knowing the fundamentals of climbing.
You will spend some valuable time all together in the nature, putting yourself on the line and learning a new sport that, be careful, could change the destination of your future holidays.
I will be there with you to provide the safety that only a mountain guide can guarantee you.
- Each one of us must have a mask to wear whenever the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be guaranteed
- We must always have a hand detergent liquid with us to use whenever necessary
- It is not possible to take part of any of the activities in case of:
- Flu symptoms or body temperature over 37,5°
- If you have had contacts with individuals tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- If you’re coming from risk or outbreak areas
- Mustn't suffer from vertigo
- Mountain guide UIAGM
- Equipment rental
What to bring
- Trekking or running shoes for the approach
- Thin socks that covers even the heel to wear climbing shoes
- Backpack with snack and water
Meeting point at the start of the route
No, the crags are near to the car parks and the approach last from 10 to 15 minutes.
From six years old anyone can climb, even if they are 70.
No, you don’t need to be sporty to try climbing. You have to be sporty if you want to become an athlete.
You need a helmet, a harness and shoes all of which I supply. I suggest however you wear socks which cover your heels to avoid the shoe to bother you. If you already have your own equipment you can bring it with you.
No, you will be belayed with the rope and you cannot fall.
The rock climbing courses takes place on walls suitable to learn and you are not forced to reach the highest point. You can climb up to where you feel confident and then be lowered and get back to the ground.