Outdoor activities 2020 at Lake Garda
Climbing, canyoning, via ferrata, trekking and mountaineering with a mountain guide: what has changed
on Lake Garda we are ready to live the summer more than before, better than before. After the forced stop of this spring the desire to be outdoors is great and we can’t wait to see you here.
Nature has recovered its spaces and is more beautiful than ever.
This year can be the right one to try the activity of which you have always been attracted but you always postponed, or to spend some precious time with your family or your close friends. So, why don’t you book a private mountain guide just for yourself to get your activities organized,according to your level and without taking care of the rest of the group? Lake Garda and the nearby Dolomites are quite big and you can discover some new trails. You are escorted by a local guide that always knows where to take you!
Despite this particular moment all the sports can be practiced, only with some new rules.
The best one, and the one I will to tell you for first, is that all the outdoor activities such as climbing, canyoning, fixed rope routes, mountaineering and trekking can only be done in small groups, no more than 10 people including the guide. The second one is that the mask is not mandatory during efforts. We have to keep it with us anyway if the safety distance cannot be kept.
The transfer service is also running but with half of its normal capacity. If you prefer to travel alone we will meet at the meeting point near the route start.
All the equipments such as wetsuits, harnesses and helmets will be sanitized at the end of each activity.
The protocol of the College of Alpine Guides of Trentino is very clear and based on respect for ourselves and others. Respecting the rules of hygiene, the directions of the mountain guide and with a little common sense it will be easy to have fun and enjoy sports and nature.
Safety protocol of Arco Mountain Guide
- Before starting the activity we will ask you to fill a quick survey that states you are healthy
- Everyone has to have a mask to be used if safety distance cannot be kept
- Bring with you also the sanitizer gel to be used if needed
- The transfer operates with half its capacity. It is mandatory to wear the mask when aboard
- The equipment provided by us will be sanitized at the end of each activity
- The dressing before starting the canyoning will be outdoors
- During a fixed rope route we will favor overtaking in the widest points by wearing the mask, if needed
- During climbing, while belaying, we will use the mask if the distance cannot be kept
We are at your disposal for any doubt or question.
We will wait for you!
Gino, Fabrizio, Andrea e Francesco