Alpine route 92° congresso
All year round, on request
Age limit minimum
10 years old
Mountaineering route of 92° congresso, at Arco
Alpine route easy but intriguing of Monte Baone
The mountaineering route of 92 congresso is located in the area of Arco and climbs the ridge of Monte Baone. A walk which alternates with a very easy climb awaits you and does not require any particular experience. The way is very easy and spectacular but endearing and intriguing because we will climb a ridge of rock where you need to seek the path; you will have to search for the right handholds on the rock which are not compulsory like when you follow the rope of a via ferrata.
This route is quite short and does not require any particular athletic preparation and is suitable for all. I recommend it if you already have experience on a via ferrata.
- Each one of us must have a mask to wear whenever the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be guaranteed
- We must always have a hand detergent liquid with us to use whenever necessary
- It is not possible to take part of any of the activities in case of:
- Flu symptoms or body temperature over 37,5°
- If you have had contacts with individuals tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- If you’re coming from risk or outbreak areas
- Experience on via ferrata
- Mountain guide UIAGM
- Equipment rental
- Transfer from meeting point
What to bring
- Trekking or running shoes
- Backpack with snack and water
- Waterproof jacket
Bring a lightweight backpack with a jacket, drinking water and a snack/energy bar.
A pair of low trekking shoes or trainers are fine, sandals even those with a trekking sole are not suitable.
Wear comfortable and sportive clothing.
Yes, you will feel enthusiast when you climb attached to a metal cable and you will feel extremely safe.
No climbing skills are required. A via ferrata helps you to arrive at the summit without needing any climbing or mountaineering skills.