Family via ferrata
Min. 4 people
From April to October, on request
Age limit minimum
6 years old
Family via ferrata on Lake Garda
Via ferrata for the whole family with mountain guide on Lake Garda
We will climb an easy via ferrata in the Sarca Valley and the youngest will approach the vertical world feeling like real climbers.
It will be amazing to spend some time in the nature, sharing the first climbings with your children and to see them taking their first steps on an equipped route suitable for their skills.
Though easy, this fixed rope route is worth climbing even just for the views and for some passageways dug into the rock or on suspended staircases.
I will be there with you to make sure you have some mindless fun and to provide the safety that only a mountain guide can guarantee you.
- Each one of us must have a mask to wear whenever the minimum distance of 1 meter cannot be guaranteed
- We must always have a hand detergent liquid with us to use whenever necessary
- It is not possible to take part of any of the activities in case of:
- Flu symptoms or body temperature over 37,5°
- If you have had contacts with individuals tested positive for Covid-19 in the last 14 days
- If you’re coming from risk or outbreak areas
- Mustn't suffer from vertigo
- Mountain guide UIAGM
- Equipment rental
What to bring
- Trekking or running shoes
- Backpack with snack and water
Meeting point at the start of the route
Bring a lightweight backpack with a jacket, drinking water and a snack/energy bar.
A pair of low trekking shoes or trainers are fine, sandals even those with a trekking sole are not suitable.
Wear comfortable and sportive clothing.
Yes, you will feel enthusiast when you climb attached to a metal cable and you will feel extremely safe.
No climbing skills are required. A via ferrata helps you to arrive at the summit without needing any climbing or mountaineering skills.